Celebrate Thanksgiving with Hornbacher's
Thanksgiving is a time to celebrate with family and friends – not a time to stress about holiday hassle. Hornbacher's has your holiday all wrapped up and delivered with holiday savings, pre-made turkey dinners, Quick & Easy Meal solutions, grocery delivery, and store pickup.
Hassle-Free Thanksgiving Dinner
This year, leave the prep work to us. We offer pre-made Thanksgiving dinners – just heat and serve! Spend less time in the kitchen, and more time at the table enjoying the company of family and friends.
Pre-order your Thanksgiving dinner!
Traditional Turkey Dinner: $69.99
Serves up to 8
- Fully Cooked Jennie-O® Turkey (10-12 lb average)
- Homestyle Stuffing, 30 oz
- Mashed Potatoes, 48 oz
- Homestyle Gravy, 24 oz
- Cranberry Sauce, 14 oz
Please provide 24-hour advance notice.
Dinners available for pickup 11/19 through 11/22. Select locations only. While supplies last.
Call or visit your local Hornbacher’s store to pre-order your Thanksgiving dinner today!
Hornbacher's Quick & Easy Meals
Stress less this holiday season with Quick & Easy Meals. Whether you need an easy weeknight meal or a side dish for Friendsgiving, we offer thousands of options for an affordable, fresh-made meal that’s ready in minutes.
Holiday Entertaining 101
Impress your guests with these holiday recipes and entertaining tricks.
How to Make a Holiday Charcuterie Board
1. Choose a board. Slate is great, but cutting boards or sheet pans work in a pinch.
2. Say cheese! Mix it up with a variety of hard, soft and crumbled cheeses.
3. Add salty and sweet. Pile on Italian meats, dried and fresh fruits and roasted nuts.
4. Crackers and more! Finish off your cheeseboard with savory crackers and condiments.
Take your charcuterie board to the next level by pairing your spectacular spread with complementary wines.
· Culinary Circle Fresh Ciliegine Mozzerella Cheese + Chardonnay
· Culinary Circle White Cheddar Cheese + Sauvignon Blanc
· Culinary Circle Yellow Cheddar Cheese + Merlot
· Culinary Circle Cheddar Parmesan Cheese + Semi Dry Rose
· Culinary Circle Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese + Port
· Culinary Circle Soft Goat Cheese + Sauvignon Blanc
· Culinary Circle Crumbled Feta Cheese + Pinot Noir
Build a Brie Layer Cake
Wow the crowd with this last-minute brie layer cake. Just stack, style and serve. No cooking required.
· Stack the layers
o Bottom layer: 14 oz Brie
o Center layer: 8 oz Brie
o Top layer: Boursin
· Decorate with fresh flowers, nuts, dried fruit and a little drizzle of honey.
· Slice like you would a cake and serve with crackers, nuts and champagne.