HUNT'S® TOUCHDOWN MINI MEATLOAF
- Active Time : 50 Minutes
- Total Time : 50 Minutes
- Serves : 8
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 85% lean pounds ground round beef
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 envelope (1 oz each) dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1 stick (1 oz each) part-skim mozzarella string cheese
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line shallow baking pan with aluminum foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
Mix beef, tomato sauce, Egg Beaters, oats and soup mix in large bowl until well blended. Shape into 8 oval-shaped meatloaves, about 5x3 inches; place in prepared pan. Spread ketchup evenly over tops of meatloaves.
Bake 25 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked through (160°F). Cut cheese stick into thin strips. Cut strips into 8 long pieces and 32 short pieces. Place 1 long piece and 4 short pieces on each meatloaf to resemble 'laces' on a football.